Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

February 1, 2012 at 7:33 AM

saludos des de santa marta para todos los parcero que les gusta el hip hop a mis amigos en castillas medallo

June 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Hello, please could someone tell me how to contact hip hop boys and girls from the Barrios as i am coming to Medellin in December 2012 and would really like to meet real hip hop people. Please anyone email me on gbailey500@yahoo.co.uk
Would be so grateful for this.
Thanks.

Gary from London England.

June 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

As you can see from my tattoos im a big hip hop fan. I was there in the beginning when hip hop started when they use to rap about positive things. Not now with all this bling bling and money.I am from london uk and have been to new york to see the birth place of hip hop which is the South Bronx and have met Melle Mel, DJ Kool Herc,Grand Master Flash so i want to share these experiences with real hip hop people when nin Medellin. I hear Santo Domingo is very niceand this where i want to go. please someone email me on gbailey500@yahoo.co.uk or gary.bailey@community-links.org

Many thanks to you all.

Gary

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Urtesto - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger